The Board of Assessment Appeals meets in the months of March and September to hear and act upon appeals of the Town of Pomfret taxpayers.
March Hearings for Property and Supplemental Motor Vehicles:
Petitions for the property in question can be picked up in the Assessor’s Office or downloaded from this website. It must be completed and filed by February 20th. You will be notified of your appointment date and time by mail no later than March 1.
COMPLETED AGENT FORM REQUIRED IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND YOUR HEARING (Form available on website.)
September Hearings for Motor Vehicles:
A legal notice will be filed in the Putnam Town Crier noticing the date and place of the September hearing. Please bring with you all information pertaining to the motor vehicle(s) in question. The Board of Assessment Appeals asks that you bring the car in question to the place of the scheduled hearing. No appointment is necessary.
Members are Nicholas Gardner, John A. DiIorio, and Raymond Wishart.
To contact us, please leave a message with the Assessor.
- Assessment Data Vision Appraisal
- Assessors Notice to Taxpayers
- Board of Assessment Appeals
- GIS Maps NECCOG
- Mill Rate History (Current Combined Mill Rate: 26.43)
- PA490 Farm, Forest & Open Space
- Renter's Rebate Program
- Revaluation Questions & Answers
- Sales Summary
- Supplemental Motor Vehicle Tax Bill
- Tax Exemptions & Programs
- Top 10 Taxpayers
- Vacant Land Sales Summary